That's why this Women's History Month (March) and Women's International Day (March 8) we are inviting nonprofits to run a crowdfunding campaign on our crowdfunding platform HIPGive.org, and join the #GoMujeres movement.
Do you know an organization with a great project or program to support women? Please forward this invitation to them!
By joining #GoMujeres and running a crowdfunding campaign during the month of March, nonprofits will:
- Gain visibility as part of a women's rights movement happening throughout the Americas
- Join a global social media conversation through the hashtags #InternationalWomensDay and #GoMujeres.
- Raise funds for a women-focused project and rally supporters around their cause
- Participate to win Southwest tickets to fly within the continental U.S. so that they can reach even more people with their work. (Details will be provided to organizations that sign up on the platform).
- We will also feature the top 5 most creative projects submitted by February 15, in special dedicated articles to help them promote their campaigns. On top of that, we will also promote other outstanding projects on HIPGive's home page and social media channels.
We also provide support, training and marketing resources to help nonprofits learn the ropes and create a successful campaign.
Interested in participating? Submit a project now - it only takes 15-30 minutes, and if everything is complete our team will approve it within 48 (business) hours.
Thanks, and happy crowdfunding!
Alianza Latina Pro-Educación en Salud
Follow us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google+ - LinkedIn