Autism Society of NC has an opening position.
Bilingual candidates for this position are welcome. Please share this information with your contacts.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT- OPEN POSITION AUTISM SOCIETY OF NC- Raleigh Office
Welcome Bilingual Candidates.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general administrative support to Raleigh State Office staff through the implementation of administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service and have a strong understanding of statewide efforts and activities, providing information and/or assistance to those inquiring about services and resources.
- Greet visitors and answer phones at state administrative office, triage calls and emails to the appropriate person and or department.
- Perform other clerical duties such as scanning documents, gathering materials, sending correspondence, and taking minutes in meetings as requested.
- Event planning for statewide departments for on and off-site events as requested, to include: food and beverage, lodging, set up, clean up, travel, room rental, lunches for meeting, flowers, cards, etc.
- Responsible for managing front end/customer service for statewide office and general office management to include maintaining reception area, conference rooms, kitchen, mail and mail room, supply closet, and ordering office supplies (business cards, letterhead, name tags, postage meter supplies), coffee/water, and kitchen supplies, as well as any maintenance calls and follow up.
- Assist Bookstore with administrative tasks and site sale assistance, to include: walk in sales, organization and neatness of bookstore.
· Setting up quarterly meetings for the Board of Directors and monthly meetings for Committees, as needed, including, sorting minutes and other documents onto Board website and Sharepoint, arranging for meeting space, transportation, food and lodging, and Board member reimbursements when applicable
Application on-line. More information: 919-743-0204
Hispanic Affairs Liaison
Autism Society of NC
919-302-4625 Off 919-743-0204 ext. 1114
Alianza Latina Pro-Educación en Salud